Orbit New Year’s competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Orbit Group (exempt charity) (hereinafter referred to as Orbit) whose registered office is at Garden Court, Harry Weston Road, Binley Business Park, Binley, Coventry, CV3 2SU.
2. Employees of Orbit or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
4. Entrants must be a customer of Orbit and their name must be on the tenancy/lease agreement for the property where they live.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must reply either through email, text or on Twitter/Facebook with their New Year’s resolution.
6. Entrants may only enter the competition once for the duration of the competition.
7. The competition will run from January 4 December 2018 and the closing at midnight on Thursday 25 January 2018. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The winner of the competition shall receive a Love2Shop voucher to the total value of £100. There is no cash equivalent and the prize is not transferrable.
10. Any winning entrant who is the subject of an Anti-Social Behaviour Order obtained by Orbit will be ineligible and in these circumstances, an alternative prize winner will be drawn.
11. There will only be one winner for the duration of the competition, who will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. We will notify the winner within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and randomly draw a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will validate the winner and when this has been done, the promoter will mail the voucher directly to the winner. The promoter is not responsible for any vouchers lost in the post.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Orbit South Communications team, Second Floor, Horizon House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone. Kent, ME14 3EN.
20. By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.