At Home Support Project: Computer skills training at home
Orbit customers can apply for free digital skills support, which can be delivered in your own home.
The At Home Support service is tailored for Orbit customers who find it difficult to access local computer courses and groups.
Watch the video about how the At Home Support service has helped Anne and many others already. If you or a member of your family needs help contact us to find out more.
Doing more online can be a great way of supporting independence, including:
- keeping in touch with friends and family through Skype and Facebook
- communicating with public services and organisations including Orbit
- ordering groceries online and having them delivered to your door.
We can arrange for an experienced tutor to visit you and help develop your online skills including using emails, online shopping, using social media and staying safe. We can even help with internet access and a computer or device if you need it.
Contact us about At Home Support
If you would like to find out more for yourself, a friend or a relative, then contact us and ask about At Home Support.
- Terms and conditions apply. Contact information will be shared with our authorised training partner, We Are Digital, to book At Home Support online skills sessions.
- If we can't offer At Home Support, we'll do our best to signpost you to other local support.
- Where you provide contact details for your relative or friend, we will contact them to discuss their needs and eligibility. Please make sure that they have given their permission for us to contact them.